Survival Forum
If you have not yet registered,please do! You will receive so many great features by joining up. If you have then please log in and get posting!
Survival Forum
If you have not yet registered,please do! You will receive so many great features by joining up. If you have then please log in and get posting!
Survival Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your number 1 forum for survival!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Everyone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Steven K
Administrator
Administrator
Steven K

Coins : 4940
Location : North Yorkshire,England,United Kingdom,Europe,Earth

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:30 pm

Hello,

I am Steven K you may know me as Always Hope or StevenF50. I am the newest member and administrator of this forum. If you want to know about me then here it goes: I am a young forum owner with big dreams that I will try hard to achieve. I'm not just a computer geek, I'm a very sporty person. I play as right back for my school football(soccer) team and I am also a very good cricket player. I can catch a lot of awkward balls. I am also good at hockey,running and basketball. So overall good at sports. I am also very good a science and maths. I can write nice poems. So overall good at school? I am also a gamer so watch out for me in he gaming section Ha ha. So yeah that's enough about me and now it is time for this forum: Well it's great to be a administrator here. I am the one who really made this site though Kurtiss is the owner because he wanted to create a forum and I said I'll show him but he still wanted to be the owner and founder Razz Though maybe one day he'll be able take on my responsibilities like hiring staff,promoting,moderating,adding new features!!. So I look forward to been a member here!

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://advertisingmania.org

Hello Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survival Forum :: Community Area :: Introductions-
Jump to: