Survival Forum
If you have not yet registered,please do! You will receive so many great features by joining up. If you have then please log in and get posting!
Survival Forum
If you have not yet registered,please do! You will receive so many great features by joining up. If you have then please log in and get posting!
Survival Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your number 1 forum for survival!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[True]The Vertical Drop- Close To Death!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Steven K
Administrator
Administrator
Steven K

Coins : 4918
Location : North Yorkshire,England,United Kingdom,Europe,Earth

[True]The Vertical Drop- Close To Death! Empty
PostSubject: [True]The Vertical Drop- Close To Death!   [True]The Vertical Drop- Close To Death! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:27 am

Hello,

Me and my friends were going up the woods in our den and we decided to venture up the hill which looked like a challenge but it didn't look vertical. Okay so we struggled to a half way ledge and when we looked down it was vertical and we were like what the fuck? We were waiting for someone else to come while the two girls who don't wait for people kept climbing. Right, they decided to play a prank and one of them shouted to use: "Lauren has broken her ankle" so we went to get up and go up and then Kurtiss(Yes the one that is the owner of this forum) slipped and almost went straight down. I managed to grab him before he fell with one hand a mouldy branch which was coming off when I was holding on to it and I managed to pull him up then the log broke away and I went straight into a tree which pretty much saved my life. So I saved Kurtiss's life then the tree saved mine. Dramatic eh?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://advertisingmania.org
Juno
Member(40-49 Posts)
Member(40-49 Posts)

Coins : 4939

PostSubject: Re: [True]The Vertical Drop- Close To Death!   [True]The Vertical Drop- Close To Death! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:41 am

Scary. I'm glad I wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
JibJabbed
Member(40-49 Posts)
Member(40-49 Posts)

Coins : 4913

PostSubject: Re: [True]The Vertical Drop- Close To Death!   [True]The Vertical Drop- Close To Death! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 10:49 am

Sounds cool.
Back to top Go down
Steven K
Administrator
Administrator
Steven K

Coins : 4918
Location : North Yorkshire,England,United Kingdom,Europe,Earth

PostSubject: Re: [True]The Vertical Drop- Close To Death!   [True]The Vertical Drop- Close To Death! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:31 am

Em no ^
Back to top Go down
http://advertisingmania.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [True]The Vertical Drop- Close To Death!   [True]The Vertical Drop- Close To Death! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[True]The Vertical Drop- Close To Death!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survival Forum :: General Survival :: Survival Stories-
Jump to: